Design Patterns are essential for Java application development as they are proven solutions to common software problems. Knowing patterns helps in coding and communicating your design ideas to your peers and colleagues. It also helps you to read code and understand where patterns are used.
While there are many great resources to learn design Patterns like the classic Head First Design Patterns (The 2nd Edition is now available too, which covers Java 8) book, I recently found that online courses are even better, provided you choose the right ones for you.
That's why I am sharing a couple of my favorite and best design pattern course for you; if you want to learn patterns, then you can check out these courses too; they are also very affordable, and one is free.
1. Design Patterns in Java - http://bit.ly/3nYGrYR
2. Basics of Software Architecture & Design Patterns http://bit.ly/38Ixqg5
3. Grokking the OOP Design - http://bit.ly/3pA4wFD
4. Master Microservices - https://bit.ly/2FNlleF
5. Java Design Patterns and Architecture by Udemy [FREE]
6. Sofware Design at Coursera
Most of them are from Udemy, where you can find excellent courses for under $10. I have only shared the best of the best, but If you need more choices, you can also check my articles about best-paid design pattern courses and the best free design pattern courses for Java developers.
P. S - My Java Interview Books are on SALE, you can grab them now for 30%OFF, use coupon friends50 to grab them now, or click here to get your copy with a 30% discount.