Knowledge of Multithreading and Concurrency is essential for Java application development as they are the most sought-after skills and employers are always looking for Java engineers with strong multithreading skills. I receive a lot of requests from my readers about which book to read and which courses to join to learn Multithreading in depth.
While there are many great resources to learn Java concurrency like the classic The Java Concurrency in Practice book by Brian Goetz, I recently found that online courses are even better, provided you choose the right ones for you.
That's why I am sharing a couple of my favorite and best Java Multithreading and concurrency course for you; if you want to learn threads, then you can check out these courses too; they are also very affordable, and one is free.
1. Java Multithreading, Concurrency, and Performance Optimization - https://bit.ly/3tw2wSf
2. Multithreading and Parallel Computing in Java (UDEMY) - https://bit.ly/3HJZlvo
3. Applying Concurrency and Multi-threading to Common Java Patterns - https://bit.ly/3IGoWXq
4. Efficient Java Multithreading with Executors [Udemy Course] - https://bit.ly/3MmamGH
5. Java Concurrency in Practice Bundle [Best Multithreading Course] - https://bit.ly/3HJZvD0
6. Java Multithreading (UDEMY) [FREE] - https://bit.ly/35J4hDA
7. Java Multithreading for Senior Engineering Interviews
Most of them are from Udemy, where you can find excellent courses for under $10. I have only shared the best of the best, but If you need more choices, you can also check my articles about the best paid Java concurrency courses and the best free Java Multithreading courses for Java developers.