System design is one of the important but difficult topics to crack during the interview. If you are also struggling to clear a System design interview and looking for resources to take your system design and software design skill then I have a couple of awesome resources to share.
These courses cover all essential system design concepts like Load balancers, APIs, Caching, Databases, Network Protocols, Message queues, CDNs, High-level details about ML and Big data, CAP Theorem, Monitoring, and analytics as well as step-by-step solutions to common System design problems like How to design YouTube or Instagram.
Here are the best System design Interview Courses for programmers
1. Grokking the System Design - https://bit.ly/3Mnh6UR
2. Pragmatic Design - https://bit.ly/3vFNPid
3. Software Design - https://bit.ly/3BxMXzr
4. Software Architecture 101 - https://bit.ly/3pzJCJh
5. Modern Software Design - https://bit.ly/3OQKX8B
6. System design Course by Alex Yu - https://bit.ly/3P3eqMN
And, here is a nice System Design Interview Cheat sheet from Educative for quick reference on important System design topics and concepts.
All the best with your System design Interview preparation.
P. S - My Java Interview Books are on SALE, you can grab them now for 30%OFF, use coupon friends50 to grab them now, or click here to get your copy with a 30% discount.